Silk Care Instructions:
Silk is a natural fiber just like your hair. It bounces right back to life and looking like new with the following steps.
- Hand wash in cold water and a drop of mild soap. (ie: dish soap or baby shampoo)
- Rinse silk in cold water until free of soap.
- Roll up silk in a towel to remove excess water.
- Hang on rack. Iron while slightly damp on lowest setting.
Things to avoid:
- Perfume sprayed directly onto silk
- Swimming pools with chlorine
- Soaking in water for long periods of time
- Long hours in direct sunlight